Push PinsPush Pins
Spring loaded push pins are available in nylon 66 or brass.
- Ease of attachment to the PCB.
- Precise and controllable pressure between the heatsink and component.
- Optimize the performance of the TIM
- Available in various height to achieve desired pressure
- Plastic push pin normal force up to 3 lfb per pin
- Brass push pin hold in place heavier heatsinks. Normal force up to 5 lfb per pin
Skived FinSkived Fin
Skived heat sinks are manufactured by utilizing cutting tools and a controlled slicing technique to produce heat sinks made from a solid block of aluminum or copper. If your needs require a high aspect ratio, thin fins, low tooling costs and unidirectional flow, skived heat sinks could be an excellent solution for your application. As always, our knowledgeable experts can guide you towards the best choice for economy and production time to meet your needs.
Stamped FinStamped Fin
Stamped fin heat sinks are manufactured by the application of extreme pressure to a piece of aluminum or copper to produce fins of the desired height, thickness and shape, which are then bonded to the heat sink metal base.
Stamped fin heat sinks are often recommended when you require a thin fin with limited thermal performance. They are characterized by a high tooling cost and low cost per piece.