Heat PipeHeat Pipe
Cooling Source mainly uses sintered or powdered copper heat pipes.
- Under any kind of orientation: horizontal, gravity-aided or against gravity
- Can handle high heat flux density (the heat load divided by the heated area)
- Great potential to increase thermal performance with wick structure to accommodate the increasing CPU thermal dissipation demand
- Consistent thermal performance
- Optimal for high volume production
- Can produce complex design
Plastic Injection ModlingPlastic Injection Modling
Cooling Source provides the highest level of quality and service for your close-tolerance plastic injection molded components. We offer the latest state of-the art molding equipment, ranging in size from 90 to 530 tons. Our new machines are computer controlled and process monitored. All machines have dedicated mold temperature controllers, desiccant material dryers and material loaders.
We process all thermoplastic material from commodity materials such as polyethylene and engineering thermoplastics.