Heat Pipe AssemblyHeat Pipe Assembly
Cooling Source mainly uses sintered or powdered copper heat pipes.
- Under any kind of orientation: horizontal, gravity-aided or against gravity
- Can handle high heat flux density (the heat load divided by the heated area)
- Great potential to increase thermal performance with wick structure to accommodate the increasing CPU thermal dissipation demand
- Consistent thermal performance
- Optimal for high volume production
- Can produce complex design
Skived FinSkived Fin
Skived heat sinks are manufactured by utilizing cutting tools and a controlled slicing technique to produce heat sinks made from a solid block of aluminum or copper. If your needs require a high aspect ratio, thin fins, low tooling costs and unidirectional flow, skived heat sinks could be an excellent solution for your application. As always, our knowledgeable experts can guide you towards the best choice for economy and production time to meet your needs.
Die CastingDie Casting
Die cast heat sinks are perfect if you need a custom designed aluminum heat sink. They are manufactured by forcing liquid aluminum under high pressure into re-usable steel molds. This is often an ideal solution when you require a more complex design in high volume and with lower thermal conductivity.