Push PinsPush Pins
Spring loaded push pins are available in nylon 66 or brass.
- Ease of attachment to the PCB.
- Precise and controllable pressure between the heatsink and component.
- Optimize the performance of the TIM
- Available in various height to achieve desired pressure
- Plastic push pin normal force up to 3 lfb per pin
- Brass push pin hold in place heavier heatsinks. Normal force up to 5 lfb per pin
Board Level HeatsinkBoard Level Heatsink
In addition to all of the heat sink varieties listed above, we also carry a wide range of BGA and T0-220 heat sinks, which are normally available for immediate delivery. Contact us for immediate inventory availability, If you require non-standard parts, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide them quickly and at globally competitive pricing
Heatsink 45 x 45 x 20mm – CS8674520B0Heatsink 45 x 45 x 20mm – CS8674520B0
Folded FinFolded Fin
Folded fin heat sinks are manufactured by bending aluminum or copper sheets into a variety of fins which are later bonded to a base. This type of heat sink allows for the base and the fins to be manufactured from different materials and can be an excellent choice when you require a thin fin of light weight, differing materials for fin and base, and a low tooling cost.
- Low tooling cost