Board Level HeatsinkBoard Level Heatsink
In addition to all of the heat sink varieties listed above, we also carry a wide range of BGA and T0-220 heat sinks, which are normally available for immediate delivery. Contact us for immediate inventory availability, If you require non-standard parts, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide them quickly and at globally competitive pricing
Heat PipeHeat Pipe
Cooling Source mainly uses sintered or powdered copper heat pipes.
- Under any kind of orientation: horizontal, gravity-aided or against gravity
- Can handle high heat flux density (the heat load divided by the heated area)
- Great potential to increase thermal performance with wick structure to accommodate the increasing CPU thermal dissipation demand
- Consistent thermal performance
- Optimal for high volume production
- Can produce complex design
Our standard aluminum heat sinks are the perfect solution when you have both low cost needs and fast to market requirements and are available in either standard or customized types. An aluminum block is pushed or drawn through a die to create a straight or cross-cut finished product. Each is designed to meet a specific need, and our experts can help you decide which is best for your application.
Extrusion heat sinks can be a great choice when you require a low tooling cost, a low cost per piece, and little or no secondary machining.